Jill L Ferguson
How to Scale Mountains with Serial Entrepreneur Jill L. Ferguson
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (How to Scale Mountains) with Jill L. Ferguson. Jill is an award-winning writer, editor, consultant, public speaker, artist and serial entrepreneur. She was Chief of Staff at the western regional accreditors, a professor and chair of general education at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, and a lecturer at Notre Dame de Namur University. While Jill is always writing something, she can often be found traveling, hiking, kayaking, walking barefoot in the grass or hanging out with her dog, and enjoying the great outdoors. Jill is also the founder of Women’s Wellness Weekends and CreatingtheFreelanceCareer.com and she’s the moderator of a closed Facebook group called Creating the Freelance Career If you’re an entrepreneur, solopreneur or freelancer.
On this episode of My Perfect Failure we explore the theme of Jill’s new E-book “Bigger Than Mountains”. Jill reveals what it takes to scale Mountains and how she helps her clients scale mountains to achieve their career goals. Some of the areas we cover.
· Jill explains how she combines multiple work projects as an entrepreneur.
· Jill gives examples on how she deals with challenging situations
· We discuss how Jill helps freelancers and entrepreneurs overcome Failure.
· We discuss Jill’s E-Book Bigger Than Mountains.
looking to hire Jill for Consulting or Coaching
Women’s wellness Weekends
Creating a Freelance Career:
Bigger Than Mountains E-Book
· Achieve – business: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bigger-Than-Mountains-Achieve-Business-ebook/dp/B07QYC9K7D/